Friday Night Youth Theatre Club 12 - 18 yrs
Improv and drama are the best ways to end the week!
Hang out with other young people, do some drama and shake out the school week with this Friday Night Youth Theatre club. Designed as a fun evening to socialise, make some theatre and build creative skills, this class is great for both new and current students.
Day and time Fridays 7 - 9pm
Age 12 - 18 yrs (school years 9 - 12)
Location St Martin’s Church Hall
This class accepts Creative Kids Vouchers – put the voucher in the enrolment form and reduce the price by $100. (No Active Kids Vouchers accepted.)
The class includes:
• a fun vocal and physical warm up
• improvisation exercises
• devising quirky and creative scenes to be presented to the class
• exercises designed to release creative expression and problem solving.
Many teens in this class will already be enrolled in our other weekly classes, but some students will join this class as a break from the seriousness of school and study.
Bring A Friend
Students are welcome to bring a friend to this class for $25 if there is still space in the class. Just call the office to arrange this.
What to bring
1) comfortable clothing (including your MSTYP shirt once you have it)
2) pencil and paper
3) towel (for floor exercises)
4) a bottle of water
2020 MSTYP shirt for new students - wear them in the session!
This is an excellent class for new students, particularly those who know they already enjoy drama. We encourage joining at the beginning of the term.
Please get in contact if you need more information! We love speaking to new families: 9880 2356 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What about the Coronavirus?
MSTYP is committed to providing the safest environment for students, staff and families. Measures include
• Anyone on site required to adhere to social distancing, including in class
• Increased the cleaning
• All students must wash their hands before and after class and hand sanitiser will be provided
• We are strictly following advice from the government during this time.
Should it be advisable that the classes do not take place face-to-face then we will provide options of:
• an equivalent online course (and refund the difference in cost)
• a swap to classes/workshops later in the year, or
• a refund.
- Marian St Theatre for Young People